ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management
Date: 9 Feb 2018; Cost: £350
This course is deal for people who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing abilities.
Results for you
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Impact for your employer
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
Focus on the skills you need
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Motivating and leading a team
- Full range of communication skills
In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your device. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader