Yearn2Learn Training are holding a full day training event in Belfast aimed at new Data Protection Officers on Friday 1st June.
Date: Friday 1st June 2018
Time: 9.30 – 4.30 pm
Venue: Children in NI (CINI) Unit 9 40 Montgomery Road Belfast BT6 9HL
Cost: £170 per person
- Create a confident and motivated DPO
- Identify 3 key achievable tasks in the first 100 days
- Find out how to build training resources
- Get the tools to promote, brand and launch yourself for the DPO role
- Taster Scenarios – step into the shoes of the DPO and manage a data breach
Who Should Attend:
- New Data Protection Officers
- (DPO)/Information/Governance Managers/ Senior Managers/Voluntary & Community Groups
Accreditation available – ILM Membership available for an additional £49 (an attractive option for your new Data Protection Officer)
The Programme can also be delivered at your workplace for larger groups of staff – talk to us for more information.
This is likely to be the most valuable practical training you will attend in the run-up to GDPR and will provide essential key elements for the new DPO.
Register today – please complete the booking form and return to Brian Cairns at Email: or telephone 07761586390
Yearn2Learn Training are a locally based ILM Recognised Provider (078633) and Accredited Members of IRMS UK & Ireland.